#69. | Life Force Chiropractic, Part 1 | Hope, Health, and Healing the Way Nature Intended It | #VegasNerve
When you hear the word "chiropractor", you probably don't think of things like neurological function or healing from within. But for the past 3 years, the Founders at Life Force Chiropractic in Vancouver, WA, Doctors Kyle Kurscheidt, Tiffany Thorne and Cody Kurscheidt, have built a practice with Hope, Health and Healing at the center of their Vision.
On this episode, we learn about some of the history of Chiropractic, part of the journey that drew these doctors to chiropractic medicine, and all about how they work to give their patients, of ALL ages, a better life.
In This Episode:
- As a family business, they must balance the mission of the business with their individual ambitions and meeting the relationship needs inside the business and out.
- At the heart of their practice, for themselves as partners, and their patients, you have to put yourself aside and understand the human being across from you.
- Having patience and communication, you can make it all work.
- You wipe the world off your shoes at the door.
- Chiropractic began as a neurological based practice, looking at the function of the body and restoring it.
- The early days of chiropractic let the body's innate and inborn intelligence run its course to let people live a better life.
- Over time it got watered down as back pain, neck pain and headaches that people associate with chiropractors today.
- When you look at any market, people are looking for 3 things:
- Mission: Who are you, what are you doing, and why do you do it.
- Story: This comes from knowing someone, what you went through, and how they relate to your story.
- Price: If you get the first two right, the third doesn't matter.
- God doesn't make garbage, the body is made heal and when we put the right things in the body, the body does what it needs to do.
- Your health is a puzzle, and if you're putting the right pieces in, you get the picture you're looking for.
Deschutes Brewery - Bend, OR
Fresh Squeezed IPA, India Pale Ale, 6.4% abv, 60 IBU
"Juicy sweet hop aromas of grapefruit and passionfruit. Hops carry through a muffin-like malt character rounding out this full flavored IPA into a thing of beauty like no other."